I finally finished her! If you’ve been following me on Facebook you would’ve seen me being frustrated all week, I think I redrew the underdrawing four times before I was happy with her face and the dragons. Gonna be doing Game of Thrones characters up until the season finale!
Feral Works’s Almost 400 Followers and Over 700 Posts GIveaway!!!
What you get:
- My newly released Resin Cat Ears
- My Cast Resin T-Rex Necklace- Choose your color!
- A brand new, never been worn, tags still on Sepia Toyokalon 613A wig
- 4 Sepia clip-in hair extensions in Yellow, Pink, Green and Dark Blue
- Reblog this post once to get an entry. Multiple reblogs do not count. Likes do not count
- You must be following my blog: FeralWorks.Tumblr.com
- You must be willing to share your address, or if you are under 18, get your parents’ permission to share your address. I need to be able to ship this stuff to you!
- The winner will be randomly chosen on SUNDAY 5/19, reblogs after the drawing will not count.
- I reserve the right to remove an entrants from the drawing (like if you make rude or mean comments on your reblog, so please, only reblog if you are actually interested in winning).
- You must have an open ask box, so that I can contact you!
- I will pay for shipping, but only standard first class shipping. I can ship internationally, so anyone can win. Though please be advised international shipments may take over 2 weeks to arrive, and I am not responsible for any additional customs fees that may be incurred.
- If you win, you agree to the above terms.
Thank you, everyone who follows me… You are awesome!
Just a reminder that I’m doing a giveaway! Reblog before Sunday to be entered :D
This is my first “official” cosplay. I first wore this for Acen 2007 (the first convention I attended). I made it when I was supposed to be working on my thesis (I still got my doctorate, so it’s all good). It was pretty well received.
Photo by A Fan’s View
DIY Dark Galadriel Costume Tutorial by penwiper at Entropy House here. The breastplate is made from a cheap half form mannequin and round sticker labels - seriously! I googled “half form mannequin” and found one for $4.90 here - so they are easy to find. The rest of the paints, puffy paint and Rub’n’Buff can be found at any craft store.
Penwiper makes some awesome tutorials, and this is no exception!
The torso pack is back in stock on mattel shop. I’ve already over spent on this paycheck but after seeing how much the torsos went for on the secondary market (after they sold out before) there was NO WAY I was missing out on these again.
I just got 2 - the maximum you can order.
Everyone get their torsos while stock lasts!
Hello my lovely Tumblr Family! I’ve reached 1000 followers by my birthday! As such, I’ll be doing another giveaway!
What you’ll win:
~The Thermoplastic Combo in Large from CosplaySupplies.com
1 sheet of Wonderflex 43” x 27” and
1 sheet of Worbla 29” x 39”
~If you’re following me, I’ll buy you a 4.4oz bottle of Friendly Plastic to go with it, too.
Please read all of the rules before entering.
***There will be only 1 winner!***
- You must REBLOG this post. LIKES don’t count!
- You don’t need to be following me (but you’ll win more stuff if you are!)
- No Giveaway blogs allowed…because that’s just tacky ;) Side/cosplay-only blogs are okay.
- Reblog as much as you want, but let’s keep from spamming our friends, hm?
- Ask box MUST be open, and you have to be willing to give your address. I’m not a creeper, I promise ;)
- Contest ends on May 22nd. I’ll announce the winner on May 22nd at 6:30pm EST.
- If your ask box isn’t open, I’ll pick another winner. Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
One stipulation: this post has to reach 1000 notes! Happy blogging, and good luck!!!
Five new mofs for sale!
I thought batch processing dolls the same colour would make my life easier but it just seems I get too carried away with possibilities! So many colours and patterns to choose from… How can I limit myself.
Mofs have resin heads, hands and feet and are hand painted, hand sewn and hand… made! They are squashy and cute and definitely limited edition. You can see them and some of their brethren in my Etsy shop
omg, so cute!
She already got snapped up, but I wanted to show off her inset eyes and eyelashes.
(Sorry her wig is pushed up a little too far in that one picture)
This is what happens when I don’t have any homework.
This pretty much sums it up. I play ZombiesRun nearly every day. It makes me feel like my running is really important. After all, if I didn’t bring back those sports bras, who would? It’s a wonderful thing to have a part in saving the human race every day.